Becoming a Corporate Member of the Spanish Chamber allows your organization and all your employees to enjoy the following benefits:
- We did around 250 referrals last year. The chamber constantly receives enquiries from companies interested in getting in touch with all kind of producers and service providers. Being a member allows you to receive detailed e-emails with all the information of the business opportunities when it arises.
- Entitles you to have a profile on our online Members Directory. The directory profile includes a short description about your business, a link to your website and a contact form so that potential customers can contact you directly.
- Being a member gives you access to promote relevant content in our online platforms:
- Newsletter: With a database of almost 5,000 professionals in Hong Kong.
- Website: We publish news, upcoming events and other relevant content referent to our members.
- Social Media: We are present on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Foodie: Foodie is a food and beverage digital magazine, which has a readership of 90,000 users per month.
- Publications: Allows participating in publications of the chamber such as studies and business guides, which will be distributed among members and other institutions (e.g. Consulate and Trade Commission).
- Discounts: Last year we organized 52 events of different topics. As a member you can enjoy either discounted prices or free entry depending on the event. *All the employees of the corporate members can get membership benefits in events.
- Priority to attend to events.
- Collaboration Opportunities to organize events that are aligned with the objectives of the chamber.
- Being part of one or more of our sectorial committees allows you to make synergies with companies and individuals of your sector.
- We provide support for practical aspects of how to do business in Hong Kong. For more specific enquires, we serve as a connector between our members and other organizations of our network, which will provide the required services.
- We will help our members to find candidates for job positions available at their company by posting those on our website and linkedin group.
- Present your candidature to be part of the Board of Directors of the Chamber.
- Voting right to decide the members of the Board.